November 5, 2017
- We started feeding her REAL FOOD! She currently loves bananas, squash and rice cereal! We tried at the end of August, but then the most successful eating started in September!
- She has started teething! No teeth yet, but I have a feeling she’ll be getting some soon!
- She loves being in the pool!
- She loves cooing, gurgling, squealing and GRUNTING!! It’s VERY entertaining!
- She started rolling from her back to her front! It was so much fun watching her reaction when she was finally successful!
- She started to put her toes in her mouth! Well really, EVERYTHING goes in her mouth!
- She loves to laugh! And has just started understanding the concept of peek-a-boo!
- She got to spend lots of time with her 2nd or 3rd (I’m really not too sure!) cousin Laila! The girls are 2 months apart and they played so well together!!
- She LOVES to HUG! When you pick her up, if you wrap her arms around your shoulder she will cuddle right into you.
Seriously? How did I get so lucky!