September 1, 2014
Can you believe that today is September 1st!? I have always loved the first day of September. I’m not too sure why. Perhaps it’s the fact that it meant a new school year (yes I really enjoyed school!), or a chance to start fresh. Or that cooler temperatures were just around the corner. Whatever it was it has always been something I’ve loved. But this year, with not being in school, and not having cooler temperatures around the corner, it reminds me how quickly this year is passing us by.
And so with today being the first year of September, here’s a list of all the things I’m planning to do this month!
1. Practice yoga at least 2 times a week (to start!)
2. Take advantage of the gorgeous island we live in and go for walks more often on the beach with my husband
3. Master three new soups and re-introduce “Soup Sundays”
4. Organize two stylized photo-shoots (one is already in the works and I couldn’t be more excited!)
5. Complete the Whole30 diet & Insanity
6. Get back to keeping a journal
7. Celebrate Randy’s 25th birthday! (okay this isn’t really a goal, but I am planning to celebrate!)
8. Go through my closet and get rid of the things I don’t wear or need anymore
9. Bake an apple, blueberry and pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving (who’s excited!?)
10. Mail letters to friends and family who need a little cheering up
I would love to know – what’s on your to-do list for September!?
(Do you make to-do lists? Or am I the only one?)
add a comment