October 15, 2014
1. My faith in Jesus, a faith that sometimes fails me but a God that never does. A God who never tells me “You aren’t enough” but instead looks upon my shortcomings and only sees the cross of Jesus. I’m so loved and accepted.
2. My husband Randy and an amazing year (and a bit) of marriage. I’m not saying we haven’t had our fights, hurt each other or been disappointed. But after having three full days off together, pure joy is definitely what comes to mind. Funny how the not-so-easy times make the good ones deeper and richer.
3. My family. Thankful for my parents, my brother and his girlfriend. I love you guys.
4. My husband’s family. I seriously won the jackpot. I love his family.
5. My career. Thankful for every one of my clients who “take a chance on me.” (Okay – it’s definitely not a “chance” – but still, they trust me to create memories for them. I absolutely adore what I do!)
Happy (late) Thanksgiving!!
(p.s. For all of my American friends, apply these well-wishes six weeks from now when you celebrate!)