February 17, 2016
– Bridesmaids, once the bride is getting close to the end of her hair/makeup, we’ll grab her for a quick shot of all of you in your robes!
– After the “robe” shot is accomplished, the bride finishes getting ready and it’s time for you to change!
– Bridesmaids should be dressed and ready when the bride is ready to get in her own dress! (along with the Mother of the Bride!)
– Only 2-3 bridesmaids will actually be able to help the bride get into her dress but the other girls can surround the bride, block distractions and still be a part of the process!
– It’s important to remember that bridesmaids do not need to be PERFECT when the bride gets into her dress. If your hair isn’t 100% done or you’re missing your jewelry, it’s ok. Don’t slow down the timeline because you want to be 100% perfect in the bride’s dress pictures. Those little imperfections will not be noticeable, but falling behind on the timeline will be!
When bridesmaids know how to make the morning run smoothly, the entire day runs smoothly! If you’re going to be a bridesmaid in the near future, I hope this comes in handy! Happy Wedding Wednesday everyone!!