July 11, 2017
- She started smiling! And sometimes she can smile on command, kind of! She adores the camera especially when you ask her “Annabel can you smile for the camera?” It usually works! She just has to be happy and not hungry in order to make it happen but it’s been so much fun seeing her react to us with a big smile!
- She LOVES music!! Instrumental piano, worship music, Raffi, you name it! If music is playing our baby goes from fussing to calm! (depending on what the fussing was for of course!)
- She’s starting making cooing noises when she’s excited! And I’m convinced she’s getting ready to giggle!
- She LOVES bath time with her daddy! She has nothing but eyes for Randy when he’s giving her a bath! I just love the bond that they have!!
- She’s starting liking her swing a lot more these days! Especially in the mornings, which means that momma can make breakfast and actually eat it!!
- She loves being held! This girl just loves a good snuggle! Doesn’t matter who it’s with, if you’re willing to hold her she’ll snuggle in and take a nap!
- She love love loves going for car rides!
- She also loves her stroller! And going for walks in the botanical gardens!
- This is the month she started being fine to lay on her own! Wide awake! She can play on her mat for at least a good 20 minutes before needing attention on a good day!
- She’s spent a lot of time with her family… and I’m so thankful for that!
- We are slowly getting into a nighttime routine and although it’s not every night there are some nights where she sleeps for 6 hours straight!!
- She loves morning naps! If she woke up at 5am guaranteed she’ll go back down at 6:30 and sleep until 9:30 or 10! Something about sleeping in I suppose! She definitely didn’t get that from Randy or myself!
- We’ve had to start transitioning out of her 0-3 month onesies into either solid 3 month or into 3-6 month ones! Slow down time!!
- She’s a little bit feisty and a little bit dramatic! And I mean that in the best way possible! She’s just got such a spunk to her! She’s not really a crier or a fussy baby but she will let it be known when she’s unhappy with a few short outbursts! But once she’s gotten what she wants she’s usually super happy!!
Here are a few photographs from her second month of life! There aren’t too many photographs since we’re slowly adjusting back into our daily lives but we’re so happy to be home!
(There’s also a few extra photographs that I didn’t have time to upload! Next month we’ll be more organized… hopefully!!)
Her first smile caught on camera! I melted!Just a little unimpressed with having to do hand and foot prints…Don’t worry it was washable paint and we bathed her right after!