September 26, 2017
- She found her toes!!! She loves pulling on them but she’s not sucking on them yet… thankfully!
- She started sucking on her bottom lip and cooing away as she does!
- She made the switch from sleeping fully swaddled to sleeping with one or both arms out. It hasn’t gone as well as I had hoped but we’re working on it and may have found a new swaddle that allows her hands to be by her face. This girl just LOVES to be swaddled and I don’t blame her!
- She is louder than ever! She loves talking and squealing!
- She loves to stand (with a little bit of help of course!)
- She still smiles so big when we get her out of her crib in the mornings! And after her naps!
- She wined and dined with her Mimi & Papa at some amazing restaurants in Niagara on the Lake and was so well behaved! Minus a few poop explosions…classy!
- She went to a butterfly garden for the first time! And she was mesmerized with each and every butterfly! It was so cool seeing how focused she was!
- She smiles at EVERYONE! Seriously, everyone!
- If you want her to smile, all you have to do is act crazy! Whether it’s waving my arms in the air or singing a song. If you’re smiling and having a good time then so is our girl!
- She’s changing so quickly. Goodbye chunky thighs and hello long legs! She’s super tall and I just love that about her!
- Her wardrobe is changing drastically. The 0-3 month outfits are long gone and the 3-6 month & some 6-9 month clothes have entered the scene!
Where we got married 4 years ago! Now back with Annabel!